Sunday, June 9, 2013



Pieper Sculpture Park

Curt's passion and Karen's inspiration



In 2010 my mother passed away.  She left me with a couple of outdoor sculptures.  I wasn't sure what  to do with them.  Eventually they ended up in the woods near my home.  Since that time, other pieces from different artist have found their home in the woods.







The mushrooms are sculptures that were specifically created for the place they now live.
















I have always been fascinated with circles and spheres. They represent cycles, no beginning or end.
Life.  This piece is re-purposed concrete with a portal and a bird.  It is located in the field by the woods.











This is another re-purposed concrete sculpture.










Currently exhibiting works by: Curt Pieper, Kari Miller Fenwood, and Stu White.


No comments:

Post a Comment